UNLEASH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL:
EXCLUSIVE LIVE COACHING WITH THE GODFATHER OF BODYBUILDING, CHARLES GLASS....
Who Has Charles Trained?
Join The GOB Exclusive LIVE Coaching Program
Once you have started the program, you will have a foundational understanding of Charles’ methods.
Stop Messing Around, Take Back Control Of Your Training With GOB Charles Glass
Get INSTANT ACCESS to the membership area with 100's of training videos
- Get behind the scenes and see what professional bodybuilders, athlete, and celebrities do in the gym when no one is watching.
- Learn all the exercises and unique techniques Charles uses with his private clients and implement them into your training.
- Say goodbye to the self-proclaimed gurus and trainers. Save THOUSANDS of dollars (Membership is 10 times cheaper than the cost of the average personal trainer)!
- Get access to a monthly workout designed by Charles Glass. When you use a program designed by Charles, you can ensure that you’re training properly.
- Submit your questions and get answers from Charles Glass himself. Gain access to over 400 videos with play-by-play instructions.
- Play these videos in between sets on your phone when you are at the gym! You do not get this knowledge from watching swipe left Instagram videos.
- This instruction will ensure that you are maximizing your ability to perform movements in the gym. TRANSLATION—maximal gains!
Why Become A Member?
Shop GOB Products
Subscribe to Newsletter
My Final Question For You...
Are You Ready?
As one of the godfathers of bodybuilding, Charles Glass has a unique ability to coach and takes a cognitive approach when it’s time to lift weights in the practice room. Charles implements a unique system when he trains bodybuilders. The storied professional is known for his incredible work ethic and it reflects when it’s time to lift in the gym. Glass takes muscle isolation training to a different level. With a firm grasp on muscle development throughout the years, the techniques Glass teaches are designed to work specific muscle fibers only. In fact, depending on the athlete, Glass modulates the workout with the intention of focusing on a specific group of muscles.